Skipping Hearts, Arrhythmia Support Forums

Comments posted by users on this Website are made by individuals and reflect the userís personal opinions and NOT those of Skipping Hearts. You should not act on any advice or opinion posted on this Website. Instead, always check with your physician before taking any action as it pertains to your health. Skipping Hearts makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this Website in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Skipping Hearts does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Website.
Join us!
We're a community of people with arrhythmias, providing knowledge, friendship and support as we all learn to manage and cope with and even settle our palpitating hearts. Joining the community is free, quick and easy. Help is just a few minutes away...
Old 07-29-2010, 07:56 PM
Supporter

Neil is on a distinguished road
Has anyone tried Angrix ?

I saw the Ad for Angrix whilst browsing Google and thought the ad read well. It claims to do many things heart healy wise. However the thing that caught my eye was the part that said it stopped skipped beats!!!
Coincidently I see it's now advertised on the skipping hearts home page.
Be good to know if anyone has tried it and what if any results did you vet?
Or is any one considering trying it?
Old 08-06-2010, 08:20 PM
Supporter

Susie is on a distinguished road
Geee, I have not heard of it, is it a prescription? Would be wonderful if it stopped these horrid skipped beats.
Old 08-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Supporter

Hmmm, just did a little google search, there really is no info on it. One link said it was a character in Star Wars, LOL.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:44 PM

Ryan is on a distinguished road
Here is the website. I gave it a cursory look.

Angirx - Stop Strokes & Heart Attacks Before They Stop You!

My feelings:

1. This product has "snake oil" written all over it, from where I'm sitting. Like CoQ10, another scam to make your wallet lighter and alleviate not ONE of your heart symptoms.

2. Even if this is legitimate, it looks like it's for "plumbing" and not "electrics". So I don't think it's going to help PVC/PAC sufferers at all.

Honestly, I'd pass on this one. But you all can follow the link and check it out for yourselves...
Old 08-06-2010, 10:09 PM
Supporter

I have not heard of it like I said, and I do massive amounts of research on "natural" remedies and such. I really do not know what to think.

I do take Coq10, not for the heart, but for general health, too many good things written about it, but, hey, who knows, maybe it works, maybe not. You just can not trust drug companies OR supplement companies anymore, they are all out to make the almighty dollar. It is sad.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie View Post
I do take Coq10, not for the heart, but for general health, too many good things written about it, but, hey, who knows, maybe it works, maybe not. You just can not trust drug companies OR supplement companies anymore, they are all out to make the almighty dollar. It is sad.
MY CoQ10 experience was unremarkable. If it helps you, then there's nothing wrong with that! I had read a bunch of literature about how it was supposed to diminish ectopics and it had no effect on me.

And, you're right, you CANNOT trust drug companies. My father was an administrator at a mental health clinic before he retired and has quite a few stories about how drug reps would come in and "push" their new, improved med or some form of cocktail with another med that, ironically, their company previously marketed but has fallen out of favor. Drug companies are infamous for unscrupulous and edacious practices -- as well as the "snake oil" (herbal remedy) guys!
Old 08-06-2010, 10:37 PM

poohbear2026 is on a distinguished road
The only time I have been able to tell a difference when using COQ10 is when I get the one with L Carnitine in it....that seems to help me if I take several a day.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:01 PM
Supporter

I admit, it does not help with the irregular heart beats, I mainly take it because of all the good my naturopath says it does for me. Gosh, who knows though, I am getting so cynical anymore, I hardly believe anyone. LOL.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:47 PM

Quote:
I admit, it does not help with the irregular heart beats, I mainly take it because of all the good my naturopath says it does for me. Gosh, who knows though, I am getting so cynical anymore, I hardly believe anyone. LOL.
Susie, believe me, I have tried every freaking supplement I can get my hands on. None of it worked for me. It's easy to be cynical when cardiologists either look at you and say "you're normal" or "just live with it".

Old 06-05-2011, 11:54 PM
cherylc

angrix

i have not used it but i have relatives who do. they swear by it. i'm actually ordering some for them now. my relarives who take it all have heart problems. they all say they can walk up a few flights of stairs now and not be breathless. they took other form of procedures but none worked as well as angrix
Quote:
I have not heard of it like I said, and I do massive amounts of research on "natural" remedies and such. I really do not know what to think.